River Portal (East Portal), Colorado

I'm Irish & I'm a Mason...and I have a story to tell.

Sit By The River - Share My Journey

These entries document the stories of the men, women and children who lived at River Portal, Montrose County, Colorado while working on the Gunnison Diversion Tunnel - a historic pioneering project that celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2009.

Please read from the first entry forwards as I tend to have my own writing style that's more like reading a book than an entry that can be read individually. Reading the posts separate from each other doesn't really convey the story properly. :)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

IMPORTANT CHANGE - PLEASE READ

For all of those who have been kind enough to be following this blog, I want to let you know that I've started a new blog.  I'm keeping this one and I've separated out a lot of family related non River Portal stories into my new blog.  This should help those who are researching River Portal to be able to get to the facts and it should help those who like the personal stories (the vast majority ) to be able to enjoy those without having to deal with the River Portal documentation.  If you follow me on here, I hope you'll follow me on the new blog.  I hope you like it.  We're still sitting by the river.  :) 

Irish Mason Musings & Meanderings

No comments:

Post a Comment