River Portal (East Portal), Colorado

I'm Irish & I'm a Mason...and I have a story to tell.

Sit By The River - Share My Journey

These entries document the stories of the men, women and children who lived at River Portal, Montrose County, Colorado while working on the Gunnison Diversion Tunnel - a historic pioneering project that celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2009.

Please read from the first entry forwards as I tend to have my own writing style that's more like reading a book than an entry that can be read individually. Reading the posts separate from each other doesn't really convey the story properly. :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday - John & Anna Mason


This is the gravestone marker for my great grandparents John and Anna (Phillips) Mason.  They are buried in Cambridge - Salubria Cemetery in Cambridge, Washington County, Idaho.  John and Anna left River Portal and moved on to Idaho where they lived out the remainder of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment